Survival Sanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12 Survival Lessons from Ukraine

3 posters

Go down

12 Survival Lessons from Ukraine Empty 12 Survival Lessons from Ukraine

Post by Admin Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:32 am

http://www.shtfplan.com/emergency-preparedness/12-survival-lessons-from-ukraine-nothing-provides-as-much-valuable-information-as-real-world-situations_04182015

I created this website because of survival lesson number 1. Too many people believe in this fantasy, never taking to time to realize the reality that may visit them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivalsanity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

12 Survival Lessons from Ukraine Empty Re: 12 Survival Lessons from Ukraine

Post by Texas Patriot Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:27 am

Great article with great advice to those who think they will be able to hold of an organized force.
always have have several options available and the means to follow through with all of them.
Texas Patriot
Texas Patriot

Back to top Go down

Post by doc g Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:02 pm

1. we'll discuss after the rest.
2. food water meds, mostly met.
3. don't get involved. hmmm,... hard to do if you are trying to get out, with understanding of several of the other points about how to be a gray man, with family, hide stuff, not have guns (deal breaker for me on that point).
4. perhaps I will invest in a set of "Caribbean clothes", orange or red shorts and a flowered shirt for the specific purpose of check points.
5. hidden hand gun? yes.
6. not likely to ever carry openly, even though I may be able to do so legally soon. but I damn sure will have one, within a nanosecond of reach. yes, I could live to fight another day, I prefer to fight that day. sometimes you win, sometimes not. if it is that bad, I don't know if I want to be around for the end.
7. some of these points tell me to leave my country to go to another, I don't think I can do that. If I cannot help to rebuild mine, not sure I want to be around for the end of that. Glock, I'm sure my 9 shoots just as good as a Glock. I prefer a 45.
8. would void safe which has passport to keep out of reach of others, as well as all other contents.
9. see #8.
10. do multiple multi tools and knives and flashlights count? cash in every bag I have, even that damn thing that will kill me in one mile. maybe not enough cash, but there.
11. no offshore shit for me, I don't even like leaving the USA anymore, the TSA's fondling techniques leave me dissatisfied.
12. I AM ready, but knowing really WHEN to do so, I think will be a challenge for all of us.

So, now back to No. 1. How the hell do you deal with artillery and jets and bombs? I have no clue because I have never experienced any thing like that. My guess is that unless some of those folks peel out and bring some tools with them, well, we are pretty much fucked!

doc g

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down