Survival Sanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Max Velocity Tactical Combat Team Tactics (CTT)

2 posters

Go down

Max Velocity Tactical Combat Team Tactics (CTT) Empty Max Velocity Tactical Combat Team Tactics (CTT)

Post by Admin Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:51 pm

Having personally attended one of Max's CTT courses, I can easily recommend that everyone needs this type of training, along with combat patrolling and convoy operations. Not only is the training fun, but your skill level will increase exponentially in a few short days. The tactics that Max teaches, along with other similar trainers, are exactly the type of skills you will want to know to defend your retreat, community, and anything else that needs protection.

The following are videos I made during a recent MVT course  affraid :

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivalsanity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Max Velocity Tactical Combat Team Tactics (CTT) Empty Re: Max Velocity Tactical Combat Team Tactics (CTT)

Post by doc g Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:47 pm

WOW! So much to learn. Full disclosure, I have never served so this would be a significant learning curve for me.

So many questions. First would be where and how can I get this level of training, and would you even recommend it for someone with my level of LACK of experience?

Second, is this something I could get set up in my AO with the right group of previously trained folks?

So much of handling weapons is so safety oriented, I was watching very closely and was fascinated with how careful all were with their muzzles. I'm thinking that would be the same level of muscle memory and thought process as draw and fire for CCL holders. So much to learn, thanks for the vids.

doc g

Back to top Go down

Max Velocity Tactical Combat Team Tactics (CTT) Empty Re: Max Velocity Tactical Combat Team Tactics (CTT)

Post by Admin Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:58 pm

doc g wrote:WOW! So much to learn. Full disclosure, I have never served so this would be a significant learning curve for me.

So many questions. First would be where and how can I get this level of training, and would you even recommend it for someone with my level of LACK of experience?

Second, is this something I could get set up in my AO with the right group of previously trained folks?

So much of handling weapons is so safety oriented, I was watching very closely and was fascinated with how careful all were with their muzzles. I'm thinking that would be the same level of muscle memory and thought process as draw and fire for CCL holders. So much to learn, thanks for the vids.

Max Velocity uses a crawl, walk, run method of teaching. The majority of students at this class were white collar professionals, and only three had any previous experience. In a 5-7 day combination class, you would be light years ahead of most people if you could retain it and practice regularly. I will be going back again for sure.

With enough people, he will travel. That is what he did this time. He runs out of WV, but the organizer got the group minimum (10 I think) to sign up, and a total of 16 made the class here in Texas. No one has to be previously trained, just be in adequate condition with a willingness to learn. The biggest problem will be accommodations. You do not want to camp out every night following daily training. Hotels, or some other on-site facilities will be needed for housing, cooking, bathing, and recovery, etc.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivalsanity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down