Survival Sanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reliable news if there is such a thing or close to it news

5 posters

Go down

reliable news if there is such a thing or close to it news  Empty reliable news if there is such a thing or close to it news

Post by OKUTE Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:46 pm

i know some of us look for reliable info of really whats going on in the world. If you would like to share places where you think might be of interest to the rest of the members please share where your getting it. I think it would be easier if a couple people vetted the news could help weed out propaganda or something we all need to pay attention to.
these are a few sites i look through
1 before its news
2 what does it mean
3 shft-plan
4 RT news

these are a few ill add more later
OKUTE
OKUTE

Back to top Go down

reliable news if there is such a thing or close to it news  Empty Re: reliable news if there is such a thing or close to it news

Post by Texas Patriot Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:19 pm

I look at SHTF-Plan but haven't looked at the others. I will have to check them out.
Texas Patriot
Texas Patriot

Back to top Go down

reliable news if there is such a thing or close to it news  Empty Re: reliable news if there is such a thing or close to it news

Post by Ranger Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:53 pm

Look into downloading the Drudge Report on your phone. It will keep you constantly updated throughout the day. Thanks for the list above, I will look into them as well.
Ranger
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by LSP Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:13 pm

Gotta love Drudge -- I'd say ZeroHedge is value too...

LSP
LSP

Back to top Go down

Post by doc g Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:15 pm

I also look at another site that has a lot of reference to Zerohedge, articles are long, but very informative, and usually spot on.

doc g

Back to top Go down

Post by LSP Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:21 pm

Zerohedge is pretty sharp, I think, though the end of the world is always about to happen yesterday! I sympathize with that...
LSP
LSP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum