Survival Sanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for admin

2 posters

Go down

Question for admin Empty Question for admin

Post by doc g Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:52 pm

What is the general direction of this site? I am part of a few sites relative to prepping and survival. With the clear message acceptance of one system, should we guide newbies to this site or not?

Some of the past sites I have participated in, have many new members, who have just started to prepare for our futures together, and the site itself has welcoming info and advice for them.

Where do we stand on that thought? Matters not to me, just want to know how to advise people in my fold that I cultivate into our mindset.

doc g

Back to top Go down

Question for admin Empty Re: Question for admin

Post by Admin Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:53 pm

Yes, direct people here.

Have them start by reading our Mission Statement, then the post Let's Work Together.

The most simple way that I can sum up those two posts: All individuals need to create or get into a group. The groups will strive to work together to achieve a standard across the board so that we can help each other as well as the communities around us should the need arise. People should be willing to buy into the system that is being created, based on a large fountain of knowledge that exists here.

More is better, especially when everyone is encouraged and directed.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://survivalsanity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum